Montville Pet Parents, Inc (MPP) is an all-volunteer, non-profit corporation dedicated to building a kinder world for homeless pets.
MPP raises funds exclusively for the Montville Animal Shelter. Funds are provided for routine medical care, medications, surgery, emergency care and spay/neuter. MPP purchases equipment, food and other items needed to care for the animals while they wait for their forever homes.
Montville Pet Parents was formed in 2005 by area residents concerned with the conditions at the Montville Animal Shelter facility built in the 1970’s with the goal of building a new facility. In November of 2013 our dream of a new shelter became a reality and the building was completed.
The Montville Animal Shelter is a small municipal shelter that cares for animals from Montville, Boonton Township, Mountain Lakes, Lincoln Park and is operated by the Township of Montville. The shelter has many cats and dogs available for adoption and the ACOs will help you find a pet that will fit into your lifestyle. The shelter is located at 7 Church Lane, Montville, NJ (973.334.6410)
Our members also help the community and the Shelter by:
• Volunteer at the shelter to provide care and socialization
• Create & distribute flyers highlighting animals at the shelter
• Place advertisements in local papers for individual animals
• Donations of supplies to the shelter
• Members have adopted dogs and kittens from the shelter
• Increased awareness of the need for a new shelter
Board of Directors:
Sue Goldblatt - President
Jane Klemp - Vice President
Donna Aslanian - Treasurer
Montville Pet Parents, Inc